RP_Littletown is a medium sized roleplay map. It is very green to create a idyllic atmosphere. All ambient sounds include birds and some distant cars.
There is enough space for shops or hide-outs, so there is no shortage of space.
The underground gives the player an dark, unwelcome and creepy feeling; showing him the nice towns dark side.
Required content: Counter-Strike: Source
- most content from Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source
- many textures and models from Half-Life 2: Leak (converted and corrected by Skotty)
- carpet textures from Dark Messiah: Might and Magic
- trees and bushes from "Coastline to Atmosphere" (Half-Life 2 modification), edited by Skotty
- Robotnik on Robotropolis poster drawn by MaRaMa-TSG
- Background of Robotropolis poster from SaturdayMorningSonic
- RDA Venture Star Poster from Wikia Pic 1, Pic 2
- custom grass texture from Valve Developer Wiki
- city coat of arms and police station logo made by TheLink
- small door models made by Kunole
- custom sounds from WALL-E, Oblivion and Fallout 3: The Pitt
- shop music from WALL-E, Sonic Generations, Sonic The Hedgehog 1 (modified by Kunole), Sonic The Hedgehog 2(modified by Kunole), Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles(modified by Kunole)
- market plaza ambient music recorded by Hipster
- underground spray made by Hipster
- all other custom sounds, models, textures, particle effects, soundscapes, soundscripts and the map itself made by Skotty
- source for textures: CG Textures, Google
- thanks to Moby, Hipster and Kunole and every tester for giving me helpful information about how to design the map's layout
- thanks to Chris for allowing me to use one of his pencil sketches of a friend on the map
- thanks to Metapyziks for VMFInstanceInserter
Comments? Send an e-mail to comments (at) erikszeug.de!